Making Money from the Internet
Do you want to make more money?
Do you want to make money without taking any risks?
Do you want to make money from home?
Do you want to be rich?
I know that you may be thinking that those questions are some kind of a hype but actually they are not, having an online website will provide you with the the Opportunity to start a business with zero risk, to work from home and to become rich if you succeeded in making a good website. If you don’t believe in this or if you are not convinced then just continue reading and you will discover it yourself.
Facts about websites that you may not be aware of:
- Facebook.com is making 50 million dollars a year and it was developed by a 22 years old guy!!
- Youtube.com was developed by three people and it was sold to Google for 1.65 Billion dollars!!!
- stevepavlina.com was made by one person and it generates 40,000 dollars of monthly revenues
- how2the3.com was developed by one person, and in less than 2 months, its now making hundreds of dollars/month. in my articles i explained in full details all the steps that i took to create a website that generates a respectful income in less than 2 months.
The Beauty of an Online business
There are many other businesses around that bring lots of money but the beauty of an online business lies in the following:
- Immediate Revenues: As soon as your website is ready you can apply for Google’s adsense service and start making money from the first day. Adsense is a service that lets you put Google ads on your website and then you earn some money when someone clicks on the ad
- No Risks!!: if your website didn’t make it then what are you going to lose? Less than 50$ (this includes buying the domain name and hosting your website for two months in a good hosting company)
- Ease of start: what’s easier than starting to earn money as soon you finish your site's design?
- Working From home: think of it, you don’t have to wake up early, wear a tie or wear a weird looking uniform.
Just a moment
Not every website or Blog becomes poplar; the only ones who make it are those who offer something different. By either bringing a new idea into existence or by either introducing something that is better than what’s existing. Do you think facebook.com brought a new idea? No, it just implemented the already existing idea of social networking in a better way.
Whether you intend to make an article website, an online store or a social networking website, make something different and you will make it. Good luck
to be continued -->